For the Online or Network Marketer that is looking for that “slight edge” above their peers and competition…this course is it! If you don’t know how to set up a Facebook business page or market your product or service online….this level provides more than enough training to help you with that. This level includes all of the material on the Silver Level.
- Initial Consultation
- Lead System with Free Training
- Warm Market Training
- Natural Selling Audio Training
- Master Traffic Academy – Complete Facebook Setup & Training
- Instagram Marketing Training
VIP Silver Training Module Link (previous training module)
Welcome to the Vip Gold Training Module
- Why Facebook?
- $10K/month on Facebook
Top 10 reasons Facebook is the best Online Marketing Platform:
- Worldwide, there are over 1.59 billion monthly active Facebook users (MAUs) which is a 14 percent increase year over year. (Source: Facebook as of 1/27/16) What this means for you: In case you had any lingering doubts, statistically, Facebook is too big to ignore.
- 4.5 billion likes generated daily as of May 2013 which is a 67 percent increase from August 2012.
- 1.04 billion people log onto Facebook daily (DAU) for December 2015, which represents a 17% increase year over year (Source: Facebook as 1/27/16) The Implication: A huge and vastly growing number of Facebook users are active and consistent in their visits to the site, making them a promising audience for your marketing efforts.
- There are 1.59 billion mobile active users (MAU) (Source: Facebook as of 1/27/16) an increase of 21 percent year-over-year.
- Highest traffic occurs mid-week between 1 to 3 pm. (Source: Bit.ly blog) On another note, a Facebook post at 7pm will result in more clicks on average than posting at 8pm (Source: Forbes). Go figure. How this can help you: You have the potential to reach more consumers and drive higher traffic to your site during peak usage times, but people may be more likely to be more engaged in the evenings. This statistic may be a factor when you are planning social communication scheduling. (Also consider that Facebook has a global audience, so you may want to plan around the time zone of your key market.)
- On Thursdays and Fridays, engagement is 18% higher. (Source: Bit.ly blog) The Implication: Again, use this information to determine when to post in order to optimize your social media marketing efforts.
- Photo uploads total 300 million per day. (Source: Gizmodo) The Implication: Again, this is an indication of engaged users; also, it is an indication that there are a lot of photos, as well as other information, competing for users’ attention, so target your efforts strategically.Every 60 seconds on Facebook: 510 comments are posted, 293,000 statuses are updated, and 136,000 photos are uploaded. (Source: The Social Skinny) The Implication: Again, there are a lot of engaged and active users, but also a huge amount of information competing for their attention, so quality and strategy on your part matter.
- 50% of 18-24 year-olds go on Facebook when they wake up. (Source: The Social Skinny) What this means for you: Facebook is important to these users, and potentially, if done correctly, so is the content you post on it.
- One in five page views in the United States occurs on Facebook. (Source: Infodocket 2012) How this helps you: This is a huge market on the web; if you use social media marketing efforts on Facebook well, you could have huge returns to show for it.
- At 1.49 billion, Facebook has more monthly active users than WhatsApp (500 million), Twitter (284 million) and Instagram (200 million)—combined. (Source: CNBC) Facebook continues to reign in popularity over other social media channels.
Facebook Marketing: Getting Started Training
How To Sell Network Marketing Without Fear, Anxiety or Losing Your Friends!
It’s no secret that knowing ‘How to Ask the Right Types of Questions at the Right Time’… and ‘Listening to What is Being Meant, Not Just What is Being Said’… are the essential problem-solving skills of the effective Distributor.
These skills will get you what you want, faster and more efficiently. They will allow you to understand what others want before you start Telling your Story or Presenting..
VIP Platinum Training Module
Google Traffic Tips / Strategy
Twitter Flow System & More