Network Marketing Recruiting Questions: Top 3o Questions You Should Be Asking.
Network marketing recruiting is a skill that will “Make or Break” your career…Here are my Top 30 Network Marketing Recruiting Questions:
- Would you be open to a side project that didn’t interfere with what you are currently doing?
- Would you be open to earning income outside of what you are currently doing?
- What has recently changed in your life that has you looking into this?
- Ever wonder if there was a way to make money on the Internet?
- Ever get the feeling you were meant to do something great?
- If you had the money, would you jump at this opportunity?
- I found a way to make a fortune on the Internet, would you be interested in know how?
- How long will you have to continue working that many hours?
- Ever wish you could travel more?
- If you found a way to earn extra money per month, would you tell me about it…if I found a way to earn extra money online, would you want me to tell you about it?
- Do you keep your options open when it comes to earning extra money?
- How is what is happening in the economy affecting you?
- When you said you wanted to earn more money, were you serious about that?
- Do you know anyone that is money motivated that might be open to earning some extra money without changing what they are currently doing?
- Do you see yourself still doing what you are currently doing 20 years from now?
- If I could show you how to make money in your sleep, would you be interested in learning how?
- If time and money were no issue, what would you do?
- If money was not an issue, how would you help people?
- What challenges have you faced in the past?
- What is the biggest challenge you are currently facing?
- Have you been involved in Network Marketing in the past?
- Why do you think you were not successful?
- If you could make your last network marketing project perfect, what would you change?
- I don’t know if this is for you or not, but what type of income do you wish to make per month?
- How much time can you carve out of an already busy schedule to work your business each week?
- How long are you willing to work towards earning _____ per month and working ____of hours per week?
- Do you like helping other people and would you be interested in getting paid to do so?
- What is it you would like to see in a home business?
- What do you like about what you are currently doing?
- What are your goals for this year? Why?
Take a look at the project these Top 30 Network Marketing Recruiting Questions have helped me build!
If this was helpful for you…share this on social media….for a chance to win a 3day2night mini vacation getaway!